Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my iPhone is brilliant and probably use it more for browsing the internet and for email than my main computer. Anyway I thought a thread on hints and tips for using the iPhone on here or just generally and on best apps etc would be good.

For example does anyone know how to scroll when you get one of those windows within windows? Like while I am typing this, once it's so long I can't scroll back to the top.

Can I upload a picture directly from my iPhone into a thread here?

Is tom tom on iPhone any good? Can charging your iPhone from the car or bike keep up with the iPhones demands?

Which I phone music docking station is any good?

Any other recommendations for acessories?

·
were did all my hair go?
78 Posts
Austin , a mate of mine uses his iPhone with TomTom app as his means of finding his way and he has had no problems with it what so ever. As for the power to it he did a bodge job with the cable leading of to the battery and spliced it in with the main terminal. He does not have a docking station for it but just slides it under his tankbags top map pocket but the only thing he complains about if he does not lock the screan the vibration switches the screan to other app`s he does not want.

Hope it can help

1999 AT XRV RD07a sweeeeeeeet

·
Austin's Son
190 Posts
Can I upload a picture directly from my iPhone into a thread here?
There's an app for that, clicky

But I guess (I haven't got the app) that you will have to make a Flickr account, and then will have to copy the links of the images into the webpage. The iPhone doesn't have a 'file system' as such (well one that you can access). Worth a try though Dad :)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
At work last night two drivers were comparing their iphones,
Apps - yes both match.:thumbup:
Amount of times they use them - yes both at every opportunity :thumbup:
This went on for some time then it came to :

Memory Size - One had a 16Gb phone and the other had the 32Gb phone.
All this trouble over a phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts