Honda XRV Forum banner
887 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  alpslapper 
G
#1 ·
Justice......

Whilst at work last night, justice was served on 12 scooter nobs...:D I and my other partner in crime were delivering to a shop in the center of Ipswich. The roads a no entry to motorvehicles, except buses, taxi's and delivery vehicles.

I follow my mate down and as i stop he pulls into the bus station to then reverse across the road and up the alley. At this point im into the no entry and my trailer is still halfway onto the painted roundabout and a keep left bollard to my right. So the roads effectively blocked. Im indicating to turn RIGHT.....

12 scooter nobs come down and end up behind me. After all of 30 seconds they decide to TRY to go the wrong side of the keep left bollard. Quick as you like, my units completely across the road. My m8 is at this point halfway across the road, to reverse up the alley. The scooter boys then ride up the pavement, onto the footpath on my near side, outside the nightclub to then TRY to ride behind the other 38ton truck. I sound my horn and yell on the radio to my m8 move it and block the road. The scooter boys then meet the other truck side on. One thinks about going behind it as its reversing and thinks better of it after my colleague sounds his horn and keeps going....

So all the scooter nobs are reving their bikes, hurling abuse, and sounding their horns..... And who's attention has been grabbed by all this and are on foot the other side of my m8's truck...Yup youve got it, the cops. As the cab gets to the halfway point in the road they are round the front of the truck, still sounding horns, giving the rods to my m8, when the 2 coppers stepped straight into the middle of the road, waved them all to the side, and booked the lot of them......:D

I didnt laugh too much as I then pulled into the bus station and then reversed up the same alley.

What an entertaining start to the evening.

See less See more
#2 ·
poetic justice methinks:Dive had a few runins with the special breed of **** they have in ipswich..so to stripe them up without resorting to violence is pretty damm cool :Dgood job that man;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.