1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Good luck with the result, Hope it is a pass.:thumbup:

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Wahey will we have a Masters Forum!? Count me in - just started my second - oh yes glutton for punishment me.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I'm not overly impressed, Only 20,651 words, that's not much effort compared to your approximate 250.000 words in your XRV postings ?

Could have made more effort ! :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep I can handle that :thumbup:
Excellent, will need to go to the Uni to hand it in, then thought we could pop up to Neath, towards Methyr on the duel carrageway and either head over to RAC corner via the mountain roads or maybe over towards Onllwyn and that way

What do ya reckon, I've got nothing else to do :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Well done Sharrie! :thumbleft::thumbleft:
Best of luck with the results and I hope is more than a pass...go for first class:D y not...?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well done Sharrie :thumbright: That looks like hard work to me :D

Best of luck for the right results for you :thumbup:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I've got nothing else to do :D:D:D
Right that's it, my ironing's in the post first thing tomorrow, not too heavy on the starch and remember to have the creases on the front of my socks this time please.

well done hun,I'm sure you'll cruise it.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Congratulations, Sharrie, and well done :thumbup:. It's a hard slog working and studying and looking after the family, but now you'll REALLY appreciate being able to relax a bit now. All the slog WILL be worth it, though. Brilliant stuff and good luck with the results. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts