Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching local news and could not beleive what i was watching. The National Trust is selling bottled "Fresh Spring Air from the Counrtyside". They are aiming to sell it to Londoners and city folk.
:hitler::hitler::hitler:

Who in their right mind is going to buy an empty jam jar with with a national trust label on it.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The type of person i guess is like the guy they interviewed. They gave him a jar and asked him to sample it. He took the lid off put his nose in the jar and said it smells to nice and refreshing........ How would he know he was standing in the bloody stuff it was all around him..

;););););)

I BRITAIN REALLY BECOMING A NATION OF STUPID B*****DS who can't think for them selves or realise when they are having the p**s riped out of them and generally being ripped off

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's also been covered here
Bottled air given out by National Trust - Telegraph

and here
Bottled fresh air offered to city workers to relieve stress | Metro.co.uk

AND HERE IS THE GENUINE ARTICAL FROM THE NATIONAL TRUST

The National Trust

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
When I was a kid, I bought a tin of Paris air on a school French trip once.

If the national trust can sell a load of silly tourists some air so they can keep swathes of he countryside open to use and loads of historic buildings in reasonable nick then good luck to them.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Does it come with that just had muck spread smell?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Don't see the problem, myself. Scuba divers have been buying bottles of air for decades.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
I s'pose you have to be my age to remember Canned Heat.....:hitler:

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Bloody Hell Merv......They're still going, I just had a look on u toob......bit scary really....so I didn't link it :D

Look for yourselves....feels uncomfortablefor some reason....I'm guessing I've morphed into a new age division...:rolleyes:

Sorry for the Hijack chaps...just realised...It's a good'un though Tee Hee...:hitler:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
I can fart in a bag and sell that, and call it Welsh air someone will buy it on Ebay.:D:D

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I s'pose you have to be my age to remember Canned Heat.....:hitler:
Together with Boston, Crawler, Moon and Cheap Trick on a compilation demo disc in Yellow vynil!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts