Honda XRV Forum banner

Is Zoe Wanamaker attractive...?

• She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde"... She's a babe. She's a robo-babe.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No shes Minging!!!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I more drugs! (Did u ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress & played girl bunny?)

Votes: 4 18.2%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK I need to know....

Reference my comments about comparing Zoe Wanamaker to a Busa... And the fact I find her strangely attractive.... (Thread here) * MOM's Comments...

Is it just me...?

(Thanks to Wayne & Garth... :))

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
I was going to post a thread stating I was getting worried about you - I thought you were becmming normal..

... then I find this ...

thank god ... the natural order of things has been restored ...

:D :D :D

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Good grief Fletch, what have you been taking?:confused: If liquid, I'll take a couple of pints, if solid, a large carboard box full.:D Was torn between "minging" and "needing more drugs" in the poll. :D
Still, good to know all systems normal on the old "Starship Elosia" then!:thumbleft: :D

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
How old are those pictures ?????????????? :munky2:

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doglegdon said:
Still, good to know all systems normal on the old "Starship Elosia" then!
Ummm... sort of, though I haven't dropped her in months :rolleyes:

I thought you were becmming normal..
I Am Normal....!!! I could just so get Down Bad 'n Squishy with her!! :)

How old are those pictures ??????????????
Ohhh I don't know, random finds on the Net... She's gotta be younger than you though... Hasn't she...?

Come on lets all sing along.....
Love hurts, Love Scars, Love wounds and Mars...... :rolleyes:

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
I never seen the girl before, but wouldnt say shes a "minger" cos its not a word I would use to describe anyone :D

She looks fun tho... prolly a great fun person to know... and that always takes priority to me....

...... but here is me being a boring and doodling all over your sexist thread ... :D :D :D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
I never seen the girl before, but wouldnt say shes a "minger" cos its not a word I would use to describe anyone :D

She looks fun tho... prolly a great fun person to know... and that always takes priority to me....

...... but here is me being a boring and doodling all over your sexist thread ... :D :D :D

You really should add to the poll.. no attractive or unattractive..
however I really love the show "My Family", it is a great larf!

·
Rule thy Mind
345 Posts
After about the Sixth pint in a dark bar ----abosofekinlutley drop dead good looking, want to play :love9: ------then you wake up next to it. :confused: :confused: :confused: ----i didnt did i :D :D

L

·
0 Posts
Weird, I always thought she was English, but it turns out she's American.

IMDB has some updated pictures of her without the spiky hair and gawd does she look her 58 years!!!

Loved her though in My Family as well as playing Madam Hooch in the first Harry Potter film.

Kymmy

·
2,701 Posts
That mischievous smile says she is probably good fun to be with, so she's a babe!! :wink: :razz:

Or are you just asking for a shallow sexist opinion :rolleyes: :icon_smile:

·
Kymmy accepts no responsibility for this blondes c
2,075 Posts
not being one to point the finger but WTF you on!! sure shes a nice person and all that blah blah blah but that hair style should be restricted to 15 year old kids and those that dont know that putting a screwdriver in the electric socket is not a wise idea... fletch for gods sake get out more!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Ummm... sort of, though I haven't dropped her in months :rolleyes:

I Am Normal....!!! I could just so get Down Bad 'n Squishy with her!! :)

Ohhh I don't know, random finds on the Net... She's gotta be younger than you though... Hasn't she...?

Come on lets all sing along.....
Love hurts, Love Scars, Love wounds and Mars...... :rolleyes:
You're right Fletch....Just checked my profile......She's 43 years younger than me.....So... Err.....I would..!!!!!:D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
"I Am Normal....!!! I could just so get Down Bad 'n Squishy with her!!.....".

now why does that give me such a disturbing image, think its the 'squshy' bit that puts my stomach on edge the most!..:pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright:
And you haven't even met fletch in the flesh... (and there is a lot of it too):pukeright:

hat hair style should be restricted to 15 year old kids
I kinda like it in the red ... but then i like punk hair doos

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
F1etch, I think I'm with you on this one - I most definitely would... there is something very naughty about her - AM I JUST WRONG?

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
F1etch, I think I'm with you on this one - I most definitely would... there is something very naughty about her - AM I JUST WRONG?
Cheer bud... These lot just have no idea... Or Taste...

The womans got class, style, appears just a tad off the reservation... (Obviously not in a Macker Ex-wife kinda way...)

As the French would say, a certain 'I don't know what'... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Just don't get started on Helen Mirran!!!!! enough said....Ishould not even of posted this, god help me if the wife reads this:(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts