Honda XRV Forum banner

Is it still the same

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  PHILinFRANCE 
#1 ·
Its been a while since i was last in Blighty and its 39° in tha shade here today and i was thinking of wearing my leathers to ride up France!!!! PHEEEEW and for the UK weather or should i just bring water proofs:( or has climate change got a hold yet:cool: The bikes the only mode of transport (not that i,m complaining) for 3/4 weeks and i,ll be bringing tools as well as another pair of socks:D so i don,t realy want to bring my big winter jacket!!! but want to get loads of miles in, in the UK
Come on guys you live there what do you recommend
Phil

#3 ·
GREAT so much for CLIMATE CHANGE:(
Too bad we can,t meet up this time Lutin but take Wobblemonster up on his offer :thumbright: theres some great sites and roads round here
Have a good one Phil:cool::cool::cool:

#5 ·
Just a thought mate the French have brought out a new petrol here don,t ask me what but its all the talk over here and it could fcuk you motor so stick to the 98° stuff to be on the safe side
Phil

#8 ·
Cheers SF now i,m REALY looking forward to it :D:D:D but what the hell i,ll be on the bike :thumbright:and i ain,t made of sugar:toothy2:
Phil.......Make everyday an adventure

#9 ·
been pissing down all day here, forget the bike bring a boat or submarine
Merv:D

#12 ·
41 deg today, dont listen to Slack Bladder ( Phil in France) he always has a black cloud following him round, its been to hot to work this afternoon so spent 4 hours in the bar, storms forecasted tonight and next week, so bring some water proofs and oars with you, cos when it rains it really does rain, not that drizzle you get in the UK.Still forecasting temperatures over 35 deg all next week, if your passing near us let me know, always willing to participate in a cold sherbert or two.
Rick

#16 ·
Cheers guys for the info. not long now i can almost taste that Indian:thumbright: i,ll think of you WM as i,m eating it:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.