Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got on the AT yesterday morning and noticed that the fuel pump sounded a bit louder than I was expecting. It usually pipes up a bit when I'm running low on fuel but since I should have at least 70 miles to reserve I thought this to be a bit odd. So I stopped to have a look and noticed that the fuel pipe had been dislodged from the fuel pump. "Ah, must've caught it with my boot when I got on" I thought. Then I realised that there's no fuel pouring out and that I don't remember smelling petrol. Then I saw that the petrol tap is in the off position which can only mean one thing and that is that someone had nicked my fuel! Reconnected the fuel pipe and carried on. Judging by when I went onto reserve I estimate that they probably stole about 6-7 litres. This means I will now have to turn the fuel off and disconnect the fuel tap at night. [email protected]@rds!!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
tis a good job you havnt a plastic tank they have been drilling then and knicking fuel out of cars trucks a knock on effect of high fuel prices and set to get worse as this happens and people drive off not knowing that the dregs of their tanks are spilling over the roads to...........yup you got it sprinkle **** up dust for us to ride over :(:(:( its the latest big thing that the countrys police force will do **** all about:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts