Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From things that happened over this weekends TLD, we need to think of a stopping from happening

The main thing for me, was/is the peeps using the TLD as a race, when it far from it, I would says it a social event as well as bike run. I know we have put in the roadbook its not a race, and i know we will always have them.

Other thing is is trying to get everyone together for the start and finish and if possible the in same hotel or whatever. (I guess this would means we sort out the beds)

Anyone got any thoughts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
From things that happened over this weekends TLD, we need to think of a stopping from happening

The main thing for me, was/is the peeps using the TLD as a race, when it far from it, I would says it a social event as well as bike run. I know we have put in the roadbook its not a race, and i know we will always have them.

Other thing is is trying to get everyone together for the start and finish and if possible the in same hotel or whatever. (I guess this would means we sort out the beds)

Anyone got any thoughts
It's always going to be a race for some. It always has been and it always will be. For some just to get there is achievement enough but for others to get there first is the only way. We even had one person change his ferries to a different route from the rest in order to get there first. I can't see how you can stop it.

The thing about hotel rooms is you risk being saddled with them when the inevitable calloffs (and fails to finish) happen and I'm not sure how you can mitigate against that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts