Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... she hasn't rung :rolleyes:

The eldest daughter is away this week with the school to an adventure place.

Strange that although she's generally a quiet kid anyhow, the house is just too quiet without her.

The youngest is of course maxing out on using all her stuff, clothes, toys etc but really misses her.

I had a quick call on monday to say she was fine, loves the place and was going on a 3 mile hike early next morning ... then I got ''gotta go dad byeeeeee''

*sigh*

Tonights disco night

Kids - they do your bleedin head in :D :D :D

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
... she hasn't rung :rolleyes:

The eldest daughter is away this week with the school to an adventure place.

Strange that although she's generally a quiet kid anyhow, the house is just too quiet without her.

The youngest is of course maxing out on using all her stuff, clothes, toys etc but really misses her.

I had a quick call on monday to say she was fine, loves the place and was going on a 3 mile hike early next morning ... then I got ''gotta go dad byeeeeee''

*sigh*

Tonights disco night

Kids - they do your bleedin head in :D :D :D

Did the same last year with caitlin going to London for the week, she survived and returned knackered but happy.

Your eldest will be just fine :D

·
Stone Crazy
5,315 Posts
the silence will be golden here soon Laura has been at sea for several weeks and just returned a couple of weeks before michael went to bristol to uni, sooon she goes back to college in southampton. i will clear off with the truck and Angela will only have 2 cats too fall out with
Merv

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Mine never call, or write, or tell us anything until we prize it out of them.
My son went skiing with the school for a week last year and we never heard a peep from him.
Molly came home from cubs last night and we asked, so she told us - about the games they had played and so on. She told us the idea of selling tuck to raise money for the pack was silly and gave us a her reasons why and it seemed like we'd had a good discussion. Later, just as she was going to bed she let slip she has been made a sixer. This meteoric seizure of power was apparently not worth mentioning earlier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts