Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Pete & Jamie just popped in to me at work, on there way for a ride :(:(:(

Please note she's clean again
Someone washed Pete's bike. He will be really angry when he notices. :cheers:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Thats all you need when you've got to go back and sit at your desk for the rest of the day............some people.......really:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Someone washed Pete's bike. He will be really angry when he notices. :cheers:
:shock::thefinger::thefinger:

Thats all you need when you've got to go back and sit at your desk for the rest of the day............some people.......really:rolleyes:
Lovely day,lovely ride and had a BIG all day breakfast:thumbup:

its ruddy boiling today too, lucky gets!... good on em though, hope they have a good ride out...
oh yes,ace.
Well Deb said to me to stop sitting on the pc and spend some time with Jamie.So i go and do it and then Deb swears at me when i send her pics:rolleyes:

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
you could always go and do some work......

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I hate you.
I had to sleep today as I work tonight I hope the bank holiday has nice weather.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Pete & Jamie just popped in to me at work, on there way for a ride :(:(:(

Please note she's clean again

Debs, trust me, that's uncanny. JL's eye are sooooo like yours in this pic, could be you on the back.

But wot's all this about good weather :confused:. After days of lovely sunshine, and despite a great forecast, it's been frigging cold and cloudy here today :confused::confused::confused::rolleyes: .

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Debs, trust me, that's uncanny. JL's eye are sooooo like yours in this pic, could be you on the back.

But wot's all this about good weather :confused:. After days of lovely sunshine, and despite a great forecast, it's been frigging cold and cloudy here today :confused::confused::confused::rolleyes: .
That is because we have a bank holiday approaching, weather will turn wet and windy for the weekend.
Tuesday the weather will become hot and sunny again until the following week end.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts