Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mmmmmmm, remember me?

Well, the proverbial bad penny is back!!!

I had to sell my beloved Africa Twin just over 2 years ago, a very sad day, but thanks to a lot of effort by one who may be familiar to a few......................yup, CHAD:thumbup:, I am now the most happy and proud new owner of a luvverly GS1150!!!

Wow, it's been a whirlwind few weeks, but I'm back - left for work this morning in a rather cool -2.5 degrees C, a baptism of ice as opposed to one of fire!!!

Anyway, loving the bike and with a nudge from Chad I'm back here as well, so as ever, a huge thanks to the big man:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just checking, he didn't sell you the YMCA-Express, did he? The rate he goes through bikes, it wouldn't surprise me. :D

Anyway. Nice bike. Could do a lot worse.
Not sure what the YMCA express is:confused:, so I don't think that's what I've got!!!

Thanks, really loving the bike - taking a while to get used to, but better all the time:thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
OI face off you my bikes bad as . Bloody ymca you philistine :D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
Mmmmmmm, remember me?

Well, the proverbial bad penny is back!!!

I had to sell my beloved Africa Twin just over 2 years ago, a very sad day, but thanks to a lot of effort by one who may be familiar to a few......................yup, CHAD:thumbup:, I am now the most happy and proud new owner of a luvverly GS1150!!!

Wow, it's been a whirlwind few weeks, but I'm back - left for work this morning in a rather cool -2.5 degrees C, a baptism of ice as opposed to one of fire!!!

Anyway, loving the bike and with a nudge from Chad I'm back here as well, so as ever, a huge thanks to the big man:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I hope you've also bought the special suit!!!

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
I got into enough pooh with the petticoat government for the bike:rolleyes:, so, no:( - there is no special suit:eek:
Has it got serrated foot pegs or rubber footrests? I only ask cos I know you prefer driving bare foot.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
It has serrated footrests which is a bit of a pain:(, 'cause I have to wear flip flops on the bike now;)
There's an old Brit trick for that, soak your feet in vinegar then bake them. Well it works for conkers anyway.:D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
About time you got your sorry as back in here ;) and i'm not sorry I've got you in the shit with the boss because I saw the big shit eatin grin you had when you picked up your new toy :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts