Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The skills of these guys never ceases to amaze me!!:toothy10:

Andy.

Reactions: Jackdaw

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wow!
You might guess where the next (motorbike) Trials World Champion may come from, on second thoughts, guys like that probably wouldn't need an engine to ride rings round our lot.
Thanks for posting the vid-link.

·
Registered
773 Posts
verrrry noice pimping there
shame about the wee dab coming off the concrete, but it didn't spoil the enjoyment, kind of like the deliberate mistakes they always put in good carpets!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Good, but lets see the return journey :D

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Similar theme, but World Championship stuff. :thumbright:

Andy.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Similar theme, but World Championship stuff. :thumbright:
<snip>
Andy.
haha, thats an insane ride... i thought the commentators were going to have a heart attack lol :toothy10:

·
Señor Member
748 Posts
A truly great performance from Danny Hart and an equally great performance from Rob Warner and Nigel Page doing their stuff in the box, here's the footage from the commentary box while Danny was on the course: (Scroll to about 11 mins for the bit when Danny is on the course)

Freecaster behind the scenes at the MTB worlds 2011 in Champery. - YouTube

It's when you watch lads like this you realise that things have moved on a bit...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice, now take a gander at the 'VAST' Trailer by Ionate Films on youtube, the DVD is stunning :mrgreen:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Think I'll be going to Ft Bill this year to take a gander at these nutters, i't's only an hour away from me :thumbup:

Some off the shots of Danny were taken at Dunvegan, in particular the camp site. I know the owner very well, and he was approached by Danny to do some shots on the site. He said ok, but forgot to tell his mate who was looking after the site at the time, so the families on the site didn't know what was going on.
All they were saying was "there's a fekin nutter jumping off buildings and campervans on the site on a push bike !!"

A few of the shots weren't shown, possibly due to time :confused:
But good none the less :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts