Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right enough is enough, it's bloody snowing again in Wing ! ATgreg how easy is it to get in Aus, I have a million in debt, redundant mortgage adviser, two wifes and four kids, and fed up with life, what are the chances of getting in, social security, council house ? I don't mind, just looking for some sun and some good rides (motorbike - that is ?) :confused:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
been snowing all day here, was heavy in MK today but pissed down with rain all afternoon so it washed away. We have 2-3 inches in our front garden at the mo'.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hold fire, Question Time is on, lets see what our politicans are going to do too improve our lives in the UK, my guess Fek All :(

·
Xi dwejjaq member
922 Posts
Snow ... luxury !

It got sneakily hot and sweaty here this morning ... phewww, suddenly found myself somewhat over-dressed in 'winter' motorcycling togs, as the temperature rapidly rose with the Mediterranean sun shining outta a clear blue sky.

Yes. It is tough.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snow ... luxury !

It got sneakily hot and sweaty here this morning ... phewww, suddenly found myself somewhat over-dressed in 'winter' motorcycling togs, as the temperature rapidly rose with the Mediterranean sun shining outta a clear blue sky.

Yes. It is tough.
And you can Foxtrot Oscar too, otherwise I'll send my ex-marine father in law, from St Julians to pay you a visit :thumbup:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
bring it on! the more the merry'r!! ;) I do love the white snuff......cough.....stuff! :D:rolleyes: but only when it stays around for a bit, slush is pants!?!?:(

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
For fear of repeating myself, I'm not going to say a word......I promise!!!! :D (What's "snow", again?):confused::D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
it's the stuff you have pictures of at xmas and lament about and miss on those long sweltering winter evenings.

or the stuff that comes cherry flavoured or is full of evil blue e-numbers and you suck it through a straw.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
you've been on a rugby tour bus as well haven't you.........................

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
For fear of repeating myself, I'm not going to say a word......I promise!!!! :D (What's "snow", again?):confused::D
Keep saying it - you will get it one day for sure when the earth moves on its axis - now come on guys in the UK time and a day all on ATs etc and pointing the same way - let them rip and see if we can shift the UK around a good few degrees!!!

There is a guy here who needs a snow introduction

Ha ha

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
We have Bright sunshine here at the moment.:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts