Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not only have I managed to down load an album from itunes but I haven even managed to put it on the wife's ipod :D

Time to lie down :toothy4:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
I used the Itunes software to put stuff on the Ipod for my neice, very slow,clunky, crap!:(

Andy.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I use iTunes quite a lot.
I load the iPod and update movies and apps on the iPad.
Just plug the iPod/iPad into the computer and go and either make a cup of tea or prepare the bike for a ride. the thing should have finished by the time you have finished.

·
Registered
924 Posts
i have a sony walkman mp3 player, which im embarrassed to say doesnt come in day glow colours, doesnt have white headphones, and cant be shaken to shuffle my tracks.

it comes up as a folder in my computer.

drag and drop the mp3s directly on, job done.

having a lie down, optional :thumbright:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
I'm with Chris on this one, it's like they sat round a table and said lets make our own mp3 player called the ipod but what we will do is make it totally different to how everyone elses does it, lets make it so you need software and it has to syncronize in some playlist manager or some ****. It's bollox... Gimme a normal mp3 player anyday..plug in, drop mp3 files in, done.

the ipod is the Argos of the music world, they looked how everyone else did it and said "nah... were going to make it much more complicated than that"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
The best MP3 players I have are the Archos, I have a 104, 202, 404 with camera, a 604 with Wifi, a 704 with Wifi, a 704 with Freeview TV and an AV700 which I store films on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts