Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would mention that myself and Dogfart are intending to run down to Jellys next Saturday and camp on the Sat/Sun night, weather permitting of course!;)

Is anyone else likely to be in the area on those days? Could meet up for a chat or a ride around.:)

Andy.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
I just thought I would mention that myself and Dogfart are intending to run down to Jellys next Saturday and camp on the Sat/Sun night, weather permitting of course!;)

Is anyone else likely to be in the area on those days? Could meet up for a chat or a ride around.:)

Andy.
I might be able to get over for a visit, prob not camp overnight .....will confirm later in the week:thumbup:

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Saturday sounds possible, but busy Sunday I think. So might see you there.

Any idea what time your planning to arrive?

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any idea what time your planning to arrive?
We are going to take a bimble down through the Dales so it will be around 2PM before we get there.

Andy.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
2pm saturday - sounds good to me. Should be there around the same time. :D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Good chance I will be able to join you too :thumbup: will confirm on Friday :thumb:

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Looks like I will be there, but in the van to pick up the CRM :D

It will be early though 10am for breakfast :happy3:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dogfart has had to cancel due to other things so it looks like it will just be me.
Looking at the forecast it seems to be OK down there for the weekend. :D

Andy.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Paul -S and me are coming over for about 10ish then a run out and should be back for 2ish to say hi :thumbup:

·
Brrrummm!
317 Posts
I'll pop in for breakfast and a natter but have other commitments noon+.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Whats the postcode for Jelly's.:confused:.

It's on the A623 is'nt it.:confused:.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry that I missed you guys on Saturday but I got a bit carried away with the tourist thing and did not get to jellys until around 4PM. :(

Anyhoo, I had a nice time running around the area on Sunday even if it was a wee bit wet in the morning. The only bad point about the weekend was dropping the bike, well, not dropped so much as the fecking thing fell off the sidestand as I was opening the gate into the camping field! :mad::mad: Snapped the l/h footrest and bent the pannier bracket about 1/8". Easy fix as the pillion pegs on the Tiger are the same as the riders so a quick change had that done, pannier bracket was also an easy fix with the help of a rather large pipe wrench (thanks Alistair), hope I spelled your name right. :) Maybe next time guys. :D

Andy.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Sorry that I missed you guys on Saturday but I got a bit carried away with the tourist thing and did not get to jellys until around 4PM. :(

Andy.
Waited till about 3:30pm Andy then had to scoot, sorry to have missed you .......maybe next time :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts