Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right who's heading up/down there, primarily just a meet up for breakfast but if someone fancies organising a ride(I've got one downloaded from Tom Toms site about 60 miles) then that'll be cool too. the list so far includes

Me! Digitalcaptive - I'm probably gonna roll in there at 8.00 - 8:30
Wigan Chris - possibly
Hudders - Might do, but in the car (or if he's really brave his crm250)
Micksylver - possible later on after easter egg wotsit

·
Registered
924 Posts
8 - 8.30? :confused:

fine, but im going to be grumpy at that time... get the coffee brewing alastiar !

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8 - 8.30? :confused:

fine, but im going to be grumpy at that time... get the coffee brewing alastiar !

Don't be governed by my timing, turn up a bit later if ya want mate :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Posted on other thread......:rolleyes: Cant make it this weekend my son is up and he comes first :D:D:D

Have fun and ride safe

Cheers Frad :angel9:

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Yep, still on for this Sunday, and looking forward to mini-meet in April.

Doing the egg wotsit first. Meeting mate from work 8-ish, on to Police Ops centre on Letsby Avenue (I kid not), leaving there @ 10.00 for parade ride to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

Probably be lunchtime (or later) by the time I get to Jelly's as will be taking the scenic route via Ladybower, Eyam, who knows?

If the rest of you are meeting early and doing a ride out, should hopefully meet up later?

Wasn't African Simba up for a Derbyshire/Jelly's meet this weekend too?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Jelly's is the cafe in Darbyshire,right? any chance of a postcode, cheers.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Please ignore my question, I've found the relevant thread

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'm going to try to get there soom after 9:00 am if that fits in with plans,

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to try to get there soom after 9:00 am if that fits in with plans,
I'm going to bee there by 8:30 rain or shine so if anyone else fancies a breakfast and a chat cya there :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Bikes ready and willing ,I'll be there as close to 9:00 am as I can but I'm 2 hours away and hope to collect a mate on route so bear with me I'll PM my mobile number, cheers

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bikes ready and willing ,I'll be there as close to 9:00 am as I can but I'm 2 hours away and hope to collect a mate on route so bear with me I'll PM my mobile number, cheers
No sweat mate we/I'll won't be going anywhere till I've had a full english :D

·
Registered
924 Posts
just the 3 of us today (myself, DC and stuart - nice to meet you properly stu), had a great day discovering the sites of derbyshire with DC leading, he did a great job since he didnt have a route and was making it up as we went along, thanks DC :thumbright:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
just the 3 of us today (myself, DC and stuart - nice to meet you properly stu), had a great day discovering the sites of derbyshire with DC leading, he did a great job since he didnt have a route and was making it up as we went along, thanks DC :thumbright:
So Chris it seems like your leaving me to grass DC up for falling off in the ford that you and I had juat ridden through on road tyers, and we were worried that his Knoblies would give him an edge.

Thanks DC for a good day out.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So Chris it seems like your leaving me to grass DC up for falling off in the ford that you and I had juat ridden through on road tyers, and we were worried that his Knoblies would give him an edge.

Thanks DC for a good day out.
What both of you have failed to say is that I had already done the watery bit succesfully once (although no photos to back this statement up:confused:)

Not many photos from this ride out but here's the few I did get

I had gone first through the water so I could get a few pics, then came Chris........The photography makes him look better at this stuff than he actually is.........:rolleyes:.......He's from the North you know? they're use to riding on cobbles:D

Then came stuart, at this point he hadn't told us he bike had afos* so again made him look better at it than he actually was:rolleyes: (*anti falling off system)

A bit later in the day I had a go for the camera.....Stylish. skillful and with grace.............

I bloody well fell off....and had to rely on Chris to get the bike off me ........Oh the shame!, but then those who have ridden with me before will know that falling off is something I do rather well :D

I had an absolute blast of a day and mainly due to good company....the northerners, good food.....Jellys........and my sat navs idea of the shortest route home :confused:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Looks like you 3 had a bit of fun :thumbright:

Glad you didnt demolish any Dry Stone walls this time Russ :D:D:D

Sorry I missed this but went on bike ride (with peddles):rolleyes: with my son wife and dog today :thumbright:

Cant believe the Guzzi got dirty :happy3::happy3::happy3: looks good on it tho :thumbright:

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Sounds like you fellas had fun :thumbright:.

Niiiice.:D:D:D.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Hi Guys. Heard you'd been having some fun when we called in at Katie's Kitchen (Jelly's). We got there just after your third (?) and final visit of the day! Missed you this time, catch you at the mini meet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts