Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine the scene, Friday u are due to set off on your trip to Scandinavia, Wednesday you decide to change oil and filter and then notice that
front sprocket is burring (even though chain and rear sprocket are fine). A quick call to Jonathan at Rugged roads and by 9am Thurs morning
an OEM front Sprocket, JT rear Sprocket and DID x-ring chain are at my door. What a fantastic service. Jonathan also recommended going down
two teeth on the rear sprocket as the trip will be mainly tarmac. So credit where credits due, thank you Jonathan :thumbup:

·
Registered
671 Posts
How did you pay RR as I was after some JIS screwdrivers from their store, so tried to order some but the only onilne payment method is 'Sagepay' ?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you pay RR as I was after some JIS screwdrivers from their store, so tried to order some but the only onilne payment method is 'Sagepay' ?
Hi Wicky
On this occasion I just rang Jonathan and ordered over the phone as I wanted to be sure they had the stock and could deliver quickly

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Wicky, I have responded to your email. But, just to clarify, SagePay is an enormous company, processing millions of transactions per day. They hold all PCI DSS compliances. They are one of the most secure card processing companies in the world, and have a huge customer base. Many small companies use them as this is the most secure way for them to process card payments online. It is possible to hide the SagePay logo, so you, the customer do not know who is processing your payment. We have chosen to let our customer know that their card details are being processed by the best and most secure company there is.

Hope this assures you, but you have my number and you are more than welcome to call me with your order. The JIS Screwdrivers are in stock, and if you place an order today, they will be shipped tomorrow.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Agree wholeheartedly Jonathan and his Rugged Roads team are extremely helpful, attentive and professional.

And they are great guys deal with.

·
Registered
671 Posts
All sorted with Annette - it just wasn't clear from their automated webstore checkout that the sole Sagepay option was simply a means of processing card payments - My impression was it was another ‘paypal’, 'Google Checkout’, 'Amazon Payments’, ‘Dwolla’, ‘Stripe’, 'Braintree’, ‘WePay’ and '2Checkout type of online payment method.

Looking forward to testing out the JIS screwdrivers, and to see the difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
nice to see you here jonathan, i got my bike finished, must send you some pics, also any racks for sale for my RD 04 1991 africa twin ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts