Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will ost some more info tomorrow:p
Not sure wether to keep this now-really wanted a TTR so I may well sell this and buy one

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
469 Posts
Hi Lewie, if you're the Lewie I'm thinking of - and I think you are having seen your other thread - I bought your XJR13 some time ago (markvb from the XJROC) and I can report it's now coming back together after a thorough refurb. Good choice, the DR350.....got myself a DRZ400 a while back for green laning.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Lewie, if you're the Lewie I'm thinking of - and I think you are having seen your other thread - I bought your XJR13 some time ago (markvb from the XJROC) and I can report it's now coming back together after a thorough refurb. Good choice, the DR350.....got myself a DRZ400 a while back for green laning.
Hi
Hi buddy yes it is -what a small world:p
Its a '95 'S' needs a little TLC bu it ok(I think)
Although I do need to reoplace some bit.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Are you gonna put the DR for sale on here first??.:thumbright:

I'm looking matey.:D

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Are you gonna put the DR for sale on here first??.:thumbright:

I'm looking matey.:D

Buy me one please Stan........I'm running out of time to be stupid...:hitler: (Well, deiberately anyway :D)

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Buy me one please Stan........I'm running out of time to be stupid...:hitler: (Well, deiberately anyway :D)
:blob::blob: Rubbish !!, you never run out of time to be stupid :rolleyes::D:D:D.

·
baz
13 Posts
what dr is it and how much are you after.
kind regards
barry:cool:

·
baz
13 Posts
cheers
i will pass it on. a friend of mine is after one and this would fit the criteria. is it kick or electric. it looks from the pic to be a kick start.
kind regards
barry

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,031 Posts
Can I remind people you have to be a subscribed member to sell a bike on here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts