Honda XRV Forum banner

Just getting into a good lean.......

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Larry Biskit 
#1 ·
going around the roundabout coming into my village, front end wobble (wobble it felt more like an earthquake) :pale: managed to coax it round and not fall off after that it handled like a complete pig.

Pull up outside the house and look at the front wheel - bloody great big nail in the front tyre.

Very scary that :pale:

#2 ·
you didn't break it did you?

my missus hates it when she breaks her nails;)

#3 ·
going around the roundabout coming into my village, front end wobble (wobble it felt more like an earthquake) :pale: managed to coax it round and not fall off after that it handled like a complete pig.

Pull up outside the house and look at the front wheel - bloody great big nail in the front tyre.

Loosing the front is usually a quick oops and its gone before you get a chance to do anything about - bloody good control there Sharriebee keeping it under wraps :thumbup: :D

#4 ·
Hard luck Sharribee, at least you were near home.

Glad you're ok, you must have good balance not to have dropped it.

You'd better get off the PC though and get it fixed or you'll be nice & warm travelling in the car tomorrow :D

#6 ·

You done well girl - could have been so much worse. Takes a little time to get some confidence back in that front end :binky:

#7 ·
well done for a great save:cool::cool: that could have been a bit naughty..glad your ok it scares the shit out of you when it happens but feels good to know you handled it later:D

#9 ·
Glad your okay...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.