Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
were they out of goulash in tesco's or what ? I hope you didn't forget the milk :lol:

we need more photos please :thumbup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got camped up in Slovenia. The ride through France was fairly straightforward, apart from severe numb bum and right hand wrist ache

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can it get any better? Just eaten a brilliant home made seafood pizza plus 3 beers= 12 euros. Then the owner of the campsite brought me a drink just for being on her site. :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Brilliant I'me green with envy, if you are anywhere near the postojna cave system in slovenia its well worth a visit. have a safe trip.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just before I left Kamp Vrhpolje I saw a couple of brochures for the caves. I even passed the road sign to them on the way to Hungary. Sods law. If I had seen your post earlier I would have had a looksie. :-( Now camped up on Lake Balaton for a couple of days. The cold beer is going down well ;-)

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just before I left Kamp Vrhpolje I saw a couple of brochures for the caves. I even passed the road sign to them on the way to Hungary. Sods law. If I had seen your post earlier I would have had a looksie. :-( Now camped up on Lake Balaton for a couple of days. The cold beer is going down well ;-)

·
Registered
897 Posts

Not to worry, maybe on the next lap :smile: and more beers :D no real need to ask how the alp is going bet its 100%

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Alp hasn't missed a beat, touch wood. I have had severe "numb bum" despite having a seat pad. Also my right wrist aches by the end of the day. Riding 350-400 miles a day might be contributing to that, and old age :) Mind drinking beer at 92 pence a pint easies the pain somewhat, lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Left Lake Baloton this morning, will definitely go back sometime, and now settled in at Bikercamp, Budapest. Will be staying here for the next 3 nights. Looking forward to goi going to the Sziget music festival for a couple of days:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Slowly, too slowly, wending my way back home. If I do this sort of trip again Ill make sure I get some Botox injections in my arse first :)

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
... Ill make sure I get some Botox injections in my arse first ...
Whilst Translapating, to relieve the pressure and get the blood flowing relieveingly through the numb-bumb, wiggle the affected parts about, or try standing up on the pegs from time to time.

Good Luck !

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whilst Translapating, to relieve the pressure and get the blood flowing relieveingly through the numb-bumb, wiggle the affected parts about, or try standing up on the pegs from time to time.

Good Luck !
Believe me Ive tried both and its failed miserably. It must be the shape of my bum :-( Ive even bought one of those seat pad things, filled with seeds or something. Still eyewatering pain after a 150 miles. Im on the last leg of the journey now, about 700 miles to go. Think I will stand up on the pegs all the way :)
Nick.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Good its all going OK apart from the seat! seats are a personel thing Iv'e messed about with mine for nearly ten years but now Tony Archer has got it right for me.
So if you get the seat altered can we have some pic's please ----- if you go the botox way that's a definate no pic's please :D:D

Good luck with the rest of the trip

1 - 20 of 34 Posts