Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
helloooooooooooooooo peeps! thats it really! :D

Another sproglet on the way end of july by the way. :eek: eek how did that happen? well actually I know that bit, before we spiral into the gutter!........but even so.................. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
How you doing Duncan, stop that breeding business or you will not ever have another bike. Have a look at the scrap Chad found in the TA section, there is less rust on the rigs. What's the new baby going to be so I can tell Sharrie.:thumbup:

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Good news Duncan congratulations :)

Better get some riding done before July ;)

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Good news Duncan congratulations :)

Better get some riding done before July ;)
On the bike,which both of them obviously have not done:angel9::angel9:

Deb said that:D:D

Congrats to Duncan and your good Lady:thumbup:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Congratulations to you both

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
about fricken time you dragged your sorry ass back in here;):D:D:D:D:D:D

its really good to hear from you duncan i trust your all well , and your good lady hasnt learnt how to keep you at bay it seems:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hi Duncan good to see your still about and congratulations :thumbleft: see you at the next National then :D

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers folks! yeah hopefully I'll see you there. I'll be booking 2 nights but as ever it depends if work gets in the way!

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's the new baby going to be so I can tell Sharrie.:thumbup:
A pain in the ass probably if the one we have already is anything to go by! ..........................oh, boy or girl, not sure as it wouldn't stay still long enough on the scan to get a good look! :D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Good to see you back. I've been missing your vertigo inducing photos.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Great to hear from you again. I think you need to have at least as many motorbikes as kids and preferably one extra bike. So I understand the need to procreate. It just helps justify the contents of the garage.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good to see you back. I've been missing your vertigo inducing photos.
here you go Boris......just for you! ;) (Guernsey - Petit Port)

apparently Mr J Button lives just up there in the distance on the cliffs. Nice houses .....but guess you'd expect that! :)

28032011185.jpg

30032011192.jpg

Can't deny it! there are worse places to work........and worse views out of the office window! :D........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd I've been spearfishing in the evening and at weekends! Result!! :D :blob:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and this one is just for a laugh to cheer anyone up that needs a giggle!

My new spearfishing wetsuit! :thumb: It said '****' on the label but I'm sure it meant 'Camo' ;) :D

08032011129.jpg

20032011163.jpg

20032011164.jpg

.................it works then! ;)

and then to a nice west coast beach to sit and watch the sun go down! :cool:

27032011175a.jpg

30012011103.jpg

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
here you go Boris......just for you! ;) (Guernsey - Petit Port)

apparently Mr J Button lives just up there in the distance on the cliffs. Nice houses .....but guess you'd expect that! :)

Can't deny it! there are worse places to work........and worse views out of the office window! :D........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd I've been spearfishing in the evening and at weekends! Result!! :D :blob:
Thanks for that. Lovely place Guernsey. I spent a lovely summer there in the late 70s.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just a quick one to say the latest sproglet has just arrived. 7lb 15 baby girl. No name as yet?.:confused:.........but not all sugestions will be considered .......or even taken seriously knowing you lot! :-D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Just a quick one to say the latest sproglet has just arrived. 7lb 15 baby girl. No name as yet?.:confused:.........but not all sugestions will be considered .......or even taken seriously knowing you lot! :-D
GREASED LIGHTNING after what you told me today:D:D:D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Congrats mate, hope all is well.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Yeti. Hopefully it will be a a baby :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts