Honda XRV Forum banner
807 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  650 Fred 
#1 ·
Just thought I would let you all know about this waistcoat with high collar. My first go with heated gear and even though it was 10 degrees in the Yorkshire Dales there was always a cold wind. I was wearing a decent Merino wool base layer and the waistcoat over that plus a well known 3 layer jacket. I think its 35watts and when I put it to max I cant believe how warm they are. Easy to use and ended up turning it to low. This isnt the best review but if you are thinking of buying one they are superb, if I would have known how good they are I would have bought one years ago hence my post.

#2 ·
I got the jacket about 3 years ago and wear it under my regular jacket, its bloody great, its warm enough most of the time without switching it on. I also got their insoles when you switch them on its like putting your feet into a bowl of warm water only thing i will say is you need to go up a boot size to fit them in comfortably.
Heated gear makes winter riding so much more pleasurable.

Reactions: een705
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.