Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have treated myself to a pair of these for works and motorcycling usage. Need em on the farm don't I... ;-)

I am a size 10 and have got the XL as per the sizing on the website, however, they do look rather big even though I know I will cut them down a bit. Any other size 10's used these and can reassure me before I reach for the scissors??

Also, do users recommend a thin insole between foot and the heated insole or just a pair of socks? With the vest, just a tee shirt is about right and I do have the controller.

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are obviously on your own with this then. I could gave said a wuss but I won't. ;)

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)
Yep, wuss it is !!

I suffer a bit with cold feet these days and neoprene wellies are not always the answer on cold shooting days either!! ;)

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
You need a nice big slug of something warming like a whisky in the morning then . :). It's a good excuse anyway and scary how nice it is.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You need a nice big slug of something warming like a whisky in the morning then . :). It's a good excuse anyway and scary how nice it is.
Get thee behind me Satan !!!! :D

One of the shoots I used to go on had a "liberal" attitude to internal body warming chemicals.... the sort when you need a Wife to come and collect you from the shoot,....take you to the Pub afterwards, and then put you to bed! Too damned much for me these days ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts