Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Hope it is not too noisy, recently replaced my XT250 Serow exhaust with a Mivv, very noisy, should have known, as it is very light. The Fuel is reassuringly heavy in comparison.

·
Registered
43 Posts
On my xl700 with the baffle fitted, it's not much louder than the standard exhaust but a much nicer tone. Hope you're pleased when you get yours fitted, ratcatcher.

·
Administrator
1,778 Posts
On my xl700 with the baffle fitted, it's not much louder than the standard exhaust but a much nicer tone. Hope you're pleased when you get yours fitted, ratcatcher.
Pretty much the same with the 650. too. And I did enjoy the mint-cake :thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just fitted this morning, only rode up the garden so far, sounds nice, not too loud, and fitted really easily. Going for a ride now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Take the baffle out saw off the pipe bit that sticks into the can and then drill holes between the inner and outer tubes on the bit that is left. Drilling the stainless is hard though just make sure the baffle is well clamped up and preferably use a bench mounted drill.

Sounds much better and slightly louder again, and it looks like it has a full baffle in it should Mr Plod have a look.

Graeme

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Very shiny Ratcatcher

Looks mice - LWR has one on his TA and it sounds great

You must have a big garden!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts