Honda XRV Forum banner
4K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  clark222 
#1 ·
I think I am an idiot...my Kevlar jeans have an elastic band at the bottom of the leg. I tried putting them round e heel of my boots but the elastic keeps catching on my foot pegs, side stand etc. is it me or are you meant to wear bike jeans on the inside of your boots....don't like that look at all

Thanks

R.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I've got a pair of Draggin Jeans and Hood K7's (Hoods are better IMHO BTW)

Neither have an elastic loop on their base which must be to place around the foot....

Cant remember seeing loops on the jeans I looked at prior to purchase but I can see the practical reasons especially if your headed feet first down the tarmac where Jeans would naturally ride up..

Personally I probably would cut then off and use the Jeans as normal, however that's a personal choice as it would affect the integrity and possibly the safety of the Jeans...

The "In the Boot" look just doesn't work for me...

#5 ·
just buy a pair of snake skin cowboy boots ,they are so cool it would be a shame to hide the uppers with your jeans ,sorted :thumb: ebay usa is the best place to start looking and remember us sizes are different to uk sizes . and be prepared for the birds throwing themselves at you .

#7 ·
Kevlar jeans are just denim jeans with Kevlar inserts in the knees and hips . I myself have a tendency to go sliding down the road on my ass and left fore arm so im thinking of investing in a pair of Kevlar y fronts :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.