Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had got or used these? The rs2n model, waiting for delivery of the new boano fairing (many thanks to Jonathan at RR for his help) don't really want to fit the old clock set up & can't see any alternative to use.
Need a speedo & temp/revs ect to go with my trusty old 550 zumo to complete the clock set up plus also looking at some dash switches for aux lighting, preferably LED lights as the TT ones on my old 990 used to draw 110w and things have moved on since then.

·
Registered
942 Posts
never used a koso speedo but I have been looking at them and like the look of some of their products ,
see your in Birmingham this place KOSO Multi-function Gauges has a sales counter in Solihull so not too far if you wanted to have a look ,

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I am thinking of buying trail tech vapuor which costs around £100 and you can buy an aluminium dash mount that bolds straight onto the top of the forks.
You can fit extra lights to it for neutral , high beam , oil temp and indicators and such but I am only interested in how fast I am going:thumbup:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Cheers for that mate, I'm in Lickey (as in the hills) so Solihull is only about 25mins away..
yea I know lickey hills , often head out through alvechurch , lickey , Bromsgrove then on to stourport and beyond ,
that gauge shop is only 10 mins from me been meaning to pop in for a look for some time

·
Registered
942 Posts
I am thinking of buying trail tech vapuor which costs around £100 and you can buy an aluminium dash mount that bolds straight onto the top of the forks.
You can fit extra lights to it for neutral , high beam , oil temp and indicators and such but I am only interested in how fast I am going:thumbup:
this is the one ive been thinking about Cafe Racer Combined Gauge Black Dial Black Body with Black or Polished Bezel not cheap but think it would suit my bike better than the vapour

1 - 6 of 6 Posts