Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Just googled it, thats a smidge over 124mph!
I recall I had an indicated ~115mph on a 600 Alp (so realistically 105-110 mph) my 650 I managed a true 110mph, it takes a while & that is the rev needle a hairs width off the red line & 16 tooth front sprocket.

200kph/124mph is pie in the sky.

Cool pic though!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
ah **** the village people them silly ***** just dressed up in different outfits one happened to be a pirate biker . they took the bike rider style and moustaches and ruined it . blokes were reluctant to were leather trousers or moustaches after . half of them were not even ****'s for **** sake only pretending to be . the homos stole the rainbow too and claimed it as their own so now you cant even wear a dark side of the moon t shirt because brain dead ***** who know nothing about music just see the rainbow and think the wearer of the t shirt is homosexual same with a moustache . be nice to be able to ride around with a pistol on your side on your Transalp though the white holster looks a bit shit though . be a good laugh to carry a bb gun in the tank bag for when you see people on their phones pull it out and knock on the window with it and shout get off your ****ing phone . silly bastards could have a Bluetooth stereo fitted but they are too tick if the needed to take calls but now apparently seeing if you got any likes on facebook is more important than driving with due care and attention .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts