Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a few years old but have probably been worn only a handfull of times at most and are in as new condition with all zips and velcro in A1 condition.

They are well made with reinforced padded areas over knees, leather stretch panels on the hips and have two zipped pockets at the front and cost me £120

Size wise the label says size 14 but I'm reliably told they are nearer a 12.
IMAG0108.jpg

Price £40 delivered to your door

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
These are a few years old but have probably been worn only a handfull of times at most and are in as new condition with all zips and velcro in A1 condition.

They are well made with reinforced padded areas over knees, leather stretch panels on the hips and have two zipped pockets at the front and cost me £120

Size wise the label says size 14 but I'm reliably told they are nearer a 12.
View attachment 11908

If it by the miss's and worn then all the way to London ? ......... I'll take 'em ! :iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
If Soho does not take:D then jamie would take them of you Boris:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it by the miss's and worn then all the way to London ? ......... I'll take 'em ! :iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin:
Serious offer Nick?

If you pay the additional postage I'll throw in the wife. It wont be cheap mind so I'd get a quote first from Welcome to Cadzow Heavy Haulage !

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Second dibs to our German friend

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
OK Sold to the lovely Jamie Lee. Would you like them posted to your door or hand delivered in May?

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
I do hope Craig does not see this, he has a thing about "delivered to your door"!:rolleyes::D

Andy.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts