Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the cupboard space so am selling a few items....

Ladies Hein Gericke "Bonnie III" size 16 black leather jeans. Bought last year in an HG sale, but the normal price would have been £150. My wife has worn them about a dozen times but bought a matching 2-piece at the NEC in November. Knee armour. 1 pocket, slightly boot-cut to go over the top of bike boots. Like new, no marks scuffs or anything. £50.

Men's Rev'it leather jacket size 58 (euro) which is about 48 or XXL in UK, but it comes up close fitting so more like an XL but nice and long in the arms. Colour is mostly red and black with some silver and White. Shoulder and elbow armour included. Very little use. It is a fairly sporty style and fit but is a good all round leather. £40 and it's a real bargain at that.

Mens Belstaff "Airblast" textile jacket. Size XXL and big with it. It is a bit big for me and I am 6'3" and 16stone. As the name suggests this is designed to be an airy jacket - it has vent zips all over the place - 11 of them plus mesh pockets that vent too. Made from the usual Cordura 500 with no end of other fancy fabrics stiched on (as they do) but notably a lot of subtle reflective material. Elbow, shoulder, and back armour. Includes a zip in waterproof liner (unworn) that I shipped over from Canada where you can get them still and a zip in warm liner, also unworn. You can't have both in together although the warm liner can be worn as a standalone jacket. This is a brill jacket - I wore it to Morocco a couple of years ago but haven't worn it since. I know Belstaff flogged off all their stock cheap a few years ago and this is probably one of them but still a lot of jacket(s) for £50 for all 3.

And if anyone is into shooting I have a a Norfolk Tweed shooting jacket in a browny tweed. This is in the Norfolk style, ie with a belt and was made in Yorkshire by Christoper Dawes. It was made to measure for my Dad years ago and would have outlasted me too but I never wear it. It'll be sized at about XXL - £25.00 or make me an offer.

Also a Goretex lined tweed jacket not in particularly good condition - a couple of cigarette burns to the tweed bu the last time I wore it I stayed dry. Made by Kede, the model of jacket is "Ellerdine", sixe 48". In its day it will have cost £100's. Make me an offer, but I am not looking for much.

Also a "Kammo" (brand) field Coat. Usual Kammo build quality - if you are into shooting/Stalking you will know the brand. Its about 10 years old and I don't really know why stopped wearing it but it only comes out in the wettest weather where it has always kept me dry Includes a hood and a custom throat flap the company made for me - keeps you dry without feeling like you are getting choked. This has obviously seen some use but is intact and in good condition - make me an offer, again I am not looking for much, size is XL.

Pics of the bike jackets......

1 - 1 of 1 Posts