Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I know this should be in the Ride-Outs forum following the previous thread here but I want it to have maximum visibility. We need to know numbers in order to go ahead with planning. So far we have:

Sharrie
The Piguglies (2)
The IanPorters (2)
Immortal P
Meesh (possibly)
Lulu

[Please correct me if I've forgotten anyone]

Plus I can 'loan' an instructor, Chris.

Mr Pigulgly and Mr IanPorter will be posing as 'Ladies' and wearing their best frocks for the occasion :D.

Are these numbers enough to make it viable (am conscious that a few usually drop off nearer the time...)? Or should we open it up to ALL the boys? Or, worst case scenario, drop it altogether?

I've checked that the Hartington hostel here has availability for the 24th and 25th September, but will need to get booking very soon and I need definite numbers. We could hire a room with 6 beds for £161 per night, or go for separate rooms...

We need to check out whether there is suitable ground for training close to the hostel, or whether we will have to use a local (to Chris) training ground, which will mean either Loughborough or Leicester.

Is anyone willing to lead a ride-out - perhaps taking the scenic route from Hartington to Jelly's? Any other instructors out there willing to lend their services?

Please let me or Sharrie know whether you will be coming along :hitler:.

Thank you
Lulu

·
Registered
307 Posts
I feel for you Lulu - herding cats.

I know I can't make the 24th because I will be teaching all day in London. It then depends on your plans if I can get there in time for the 25th. I think best for me to say I will tag on as an extra number on Saturday if I can make it but don't include me in the numbers for now. Sorry that doesn't really help much. :confused:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries, DoctorLaw. It would be great if you are able to join us on the Saturday, but - as you say - might depend a bit on what's going on. Will keep you posted, and thanks for getting back to me :thumbup:.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts