Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and a mate (i know you thought I hadn't got any) headed into Wales for a jaunt seeing as how the weather was stunning.
We first made for Lake Vyrnwy onto Lake Bala via the back roads befor carrying on to Llangollen and home a cracking day,

I know its a lengthy video (again ) but these roads were so special I couldn't choose any more to chop out, If Chris Rea is you thing then its at least worth a listen :thumbup:

IMG_0287sm.jpg

IMG_0290sm.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Nice part of the world. I love the lake and area. Debs uncle just lives on the other side of the hill and we been around there several times.:thumbup:
Nice vid and music digi ;)

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Good to see you giving the new wheels a good run there, Russ. Was a beautiful day yesterday and that is indeed a beautiful part of the world. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Did that route twice last year, coincidentally, both times in the opposite direction. Neither time was in quite such glorious weather. And Chris Rea weren't singing along neither.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Thanks Russ - great vid and music

Nice to see the stunning Hirnant Pass (between Lake Vyrnwy and Lake Bala) in the sun - I've only ever done this in the wet - we also did this on my National ride out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts