Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Consulting Member
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lakeland Passes Rideout

Saturday 8th leaving the campsite at 9.30 am (hopefully returning by 6.30 pm)

It's an early start but it'll be a long day of on-road riding (approx 165 miles) with plenty of stops for leg stretches, cuppa's, grub, photo's, etc.
Suitable for pillions with tight buns (hey, we're filming :D )

There might well be an OPTIONAL 8km off-road section included for those who have the bottle for it. :)

Can you add your name to this post if you'd like to come along on this one, just to give us some idea of numbers.

The list so far...

1. xrv_jim
2. fewtrees
3. Cie
4. Xander + tight buns
5. Whealie
6. Lord Vader + unspecified buns
7. Sohoeasy (unless Barftone sweet talks him)
8. Robster (if he can drag himself out of his pit after a night on the lash)
9. fw750x (if he's had breakfast)
10. F1etch + pillion
11. btbloke
12. Chad + Varadero sized hangover
13. Pig Ugly
14. Roy & Tracey

NOTE: If this one is not for you, alternative ride-outs are being organised by Barftone and Oxbone.

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Road sections count me and a tight buns pillion in!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Think I may be up for this as it looks like the bit I need to switch wheels to knobblies may not have arrived in time, plus the fact that my knee may not be too happy with standing up off road.

·
Senior Consulting Member
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Barftones rideout will probably be good, and only 3 miles long..........but VERTICAL !! So I think I'm on for this...... if it's a more "turisty thang" ?
Oh Yeah, Barftones Friday ride out sounds brilliant (wish I could make it)...but VERTICAL as you say. His Saturday ride out is more a 45 degrees thing though :cool:

You can make your mind up on the day of course. I won't feel hurt if you switch :(

Think I may be up for this as it looks like the bit I need to switch wheels to knobblies may not have arrived in time, plus the fact that my knee may not be too happy with standing up off road.
Yeah, and Fewtrees is leading the off-road bit, so you know what that's gonna be like :headbang:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Yeah, and Fewtrees is leading the off-road bit, so you know what that's gonna be like :headbang:
I shall buy some go-faster stripes on the way up then.

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Can you get brekky at the site before take off , If so count me in .fw750x

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I'll be attending, especiallythat 8k off road bit;)

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
im in depending on the size of my hangover:toothy7::toothy7::toothy7::toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
im in depending on the size of my hangover:toothy7::toothy7::toothy7::toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:
Or the weather ;)

Anyways... you'll sup a couple of 'Resolves' like the rest of us and get on your Bike! :rolleyes: (I do have large supply, price negotiable, play the pity card ;))

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Jim

Me and trace will be tagging along on the blackbird if thats ok

Roy

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
er not to sound too much like a wuss - but is this a nice touristy ride or is it gonna be a balls out motogp whistlestop tour??

and if i get left behind will someone leave directions for me!???

if so i'm in!

Z

1 - 19 of 19 Posts