Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my beloved Peugeot Van was written off cos stoopid woman mashed it. I have always wanted one of these, could prove costly me thinks:D

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
A cracking tool mate, we run a couple of the later versions 2008 models they're already up to 80,000 with relatively few problems :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
They are cracking vans, The Car club I belong to use them, they go on and on with few problems.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
PHil is that a Shag van you got :D and are you going to stick flowers over it.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Lovely phil, great drive those VW's. Obviously you will now have to take up surfing :D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Lovely phil, great drive those VW's. Obviously you will now have to take up surfing :D

First he is going to grow his hair and call people dude.:D

If Phil does put free the environment and look after the Whales and the obligatory CND stickers on the Shag van. He will be able to park in any forestry or mountain car park, and the police will think he is an ENVIO MENTALIST not an off roading biker and not tag the van.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
They do seem to be very popular, it must therefore be a good workhorse.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First he is going to grow his hair and call people dude.:D

If Phil does put free the environment and look after the Whales and the obligatory CND stickers on the Shag van. He will be able to park in any forestry or mountain car park, and the police will think he is an ENVIO MENTALIST not an off roading biker and not tag the van.
:D Now theres an idea

1 - 11 of 11 Posts