Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
OH GAWD, don't remind me.. Was blowing out a washer pipe on the volvo when backpressure hit me and I ended up swallowing some of the water. Was violently puking for the next few hours with Jenna peeing herself laughing at the incident.. Lethal things they are!!!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Oh Dear I am at High risk level then.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Wont affect Sharrie she never has the stuff in her car any way :D:D:D

The clock is ticking:D:D

L

·
0 Posts
No need to watch the clock, She asked me to watch over what you type.. Now would you prefer the kick in the goolies or the spanking with the Hedgehog skin paddles??

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Wont affect Sharrie she never has the stuff in her car any way :D:D:D

The clock is ticking:D:D
points on your licence driving with empty washer bottle......

L

·
0 Posts
After this news report I don;t think any copper would be stupid enough the check!!! ;)

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Does this mean that those morons who decide to empty their washer bottle while you're following on two wheels could be charged with assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder?

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
No need to watch the clock, She asked me to watch over what you type.. Now would you prefer the kick in the goolies or the spanking with the Hedgehog skin paddles??
I would go for the hedgehog skin paddles.

·
Registered
135 Posts

What ever next? :confused:
I fear the what ever next

> who will be the first big company to have a written procedure for diluting and topping up your screen wash in the company vans / cars to make sure you dont get infected
> what garage chain will set up a special washer system decontamination, drain your wee tank flush water , pop in a chlorine table , wash out then top up with screenwask............ £40 to you sir
> who will be the first guy to claim he caught the bug from his company van and this had made his life hell and needs mega ££££
> who will produce the first screen wash with a label stating prevents legionella
> how long before car handbooks have an added H&S comment about this , another toyota recall here ;)
any more ???

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Health and safety is there for our protection, I have just given the information to our H&S officers to discuss and come up with some BS.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Health and safety is there for our protection, I have just given the information to our H&S officers to discuss and come up with some BS.

Its not that simple you know
If by a million to 1 chance someone gets legionella the blame has to be spread out ya know.
So first organise a group meeting to discuse strategy.... a couple hours .... discover they can barely spell legionella ( can I ??) ... so obviously you need a consultant in ( Kerching ££££ ) and another meeting...... a couple hours at least ............ consultant can see an opportunity to make a fortune here and arranges another meeting to propose his plan ( ie check the internet as he does not have a clue either )........... another meeting .......... scared now if ever a possibility of a case a comprehensive plan is laid out
PPE required to be put on in the car before you wash your windows
A schedule of cleaning / disinfection of all washer tanks
Approved biocidal washer to be used ( the consultant can supply , he pulls the label of a halfrauds one sticks his own one on and adds £5 a litre.
Comprehensive documentations showing when tanks filled and concentration , when windows washed and duration all designed to be ignored so if it goes tits up its obviously your fault for not filling in the forms??
Consultant walks away with a fortune
Some poor sod has a million forms to fill / file knowing its his arse when it goes wrong
Company feel safe they can blame consultant and employees if it goes wrong now

And this has cost a lot and done nothing for productivity, meantime Chinese competitor assisted as they dont give a damm and can undercut them even more due to all the money wasted.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
They have already stated that we do not fill the buses with water as it contains Antifreeze / coolant mixture and we might get splashed.
If they come up wiht a cheap solution we could all end up dressed like Darth Vader.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts