Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
You had better be very careful where you use it then Andy.

Please please please please do not show us the results. :D:D:D:D

Yup laghed my socks off (pain free).

·
Registered
69 Posts
i can only wonder why you were looking at the stuff in the first place, it has taken me about half an hour just to be able to reply, proper laff out loud stuff, well done that man !!!!:thumbleft:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
very very funny:toothy10: but you have left me with the most disturbing images of your self abuse:D:D:D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Andy, you worry me at times :cool:

Please don't tell me used used that stuff before you sold me the Airhawk :eek::-D

I'm DDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDDDDD :-D

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andy, you worry me at times :cool:

Please don't tell me used used that stuff before you sold me the Airhawk :eek::-D

I'm DDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDDDDD :-D
Don't worry John, I saw it on another forum and thought you guys would like it.:thumbright:
No way would I do such a daft thing, now where did I put that Savlon?:toothy1:

Andy.

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
mate - that is the funniest thing I have read in ages... I was trying to read it out loud to my missus but was laughing so much I had to give her the laptop.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Andy, you git.

Now when I go to Amazon it assumes I was seriously searching for that hair remover and I am offered a range of similar products, such as Nads.

Screen Shot 2012-04-19 at 13.48.39 by whealie, on Flickr

If anyone looks over my shoulder at the screen they'll think I'm a right weirdo.:rolleyes:

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
That was so funny, thank you Andy :thumbright:. Mind you, that is one way to advertise your product. :mrgreen:

Goodness knows what that lot would do with wax strips or hair trimmers. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
thanks for that , it's nice to watch my misses laughing.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts