Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these bad boys from Joom.com for 11 euros(dynamic pricing if you search direct you pay a higher price than if you browse and they show up)(number four of the ones shown)

took two weeks to arrive, look good quality with a built in cooling fan etc. Fitted today and the result is like night and day(forgive the pun). This is with the engine off

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
I only yesterday changed my bulbs to a blue set of bulbs pretty cheap but i wanted to try them ,they are slightly better but yours look better still a stark improvement were they hard to fit any adapting of plugs needed ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no more fiddly than fitting a standard set, the clip fits over it but takes a few goes to get on, the rubber housing bit I removed, but I am sure the could be adapted but I live in Spain so not much rain. then the cable just slots into the socket and done, took me about half an hour and half of that was removing and replacing the plastics

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Our bikes use H4 bulbs. Those in the pictures don't look like H4. And looking at the installed pictures, it is hard to not notice that in the low beam position, the led bulbs don't have a cut-off and will blind incoming traffic. There are good H4 leds out there. These are not one of them. ;-)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yes have you tried the pattern on a garage door at night as some LED's dont give very good patterns ... also what condition is the silver part of your headlamp inside ... i agree thou the stock AT front light on dip is poor to useless !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts