Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Snotty lane fan!
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MOT time for my XR and I need a new lighting (OFF/DIP/HI) and horn switch for the lhs of my handlebars. Looked on E-B but couldn't really find anything suitable; any suggestions?

Stretchy

;)

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I may have an AT cluster in my parts box if that's any good - although you'd need to take the indicator switch out.

·
Snotty lane fan!
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Alan, thanks for the reply, well looks like another good reason to come and see you! I've got your details, will give you a bell.

Regards

Stretchy.:thumbright:

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
No probs Stretchy. I'll have a look in my bits box later today and let you know :)

·
Turgid member
171 Posts
MOT time for my XR and I need a new lighting (OFF/DIP/HI) and horn switch for the lhs of my handlebars. Looked on E-B but couldn't really find anything suitable; any suggestions?

Stretchy

;)
Get yourself back on Ebay and just look for light/horn/indicator switches for any Hondas regardless of type although any trail orientated bike would be preferable. Got one for my '97 250 that was for a '92 transalp/dominator(I think), was the same except for a "passing" switch on the bottom.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Stretchy picked mine up and beer changed hands. Hopefully that'll do the trick :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
That switchgear cannot be for the XR400R as the bike didn't come with indicators as standard.
I only posted this as I though someone was looking for a switch.

The Part Number quoted is not for the European market, but it will plug directly into a standard XR400R wiring loom and operate the headlight high and low beams, and horn, plus it you wish to have indicators then these will work as well with this switch.

There are quite a few different light switches that will plug directly into a XR400R standard wiring loom, giving a few different lighting options.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts