Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought this helmet:

From Lids Direct at Lids Direct - Shoei helmets, HJC Helmets, Arai Helmets, Sidi Boots

Really happy with the helmet, and the service provided from Lids Direct.
They bothered to send me severall informative e-mails when I had questions. Fast delivery, well packed, all documents concerning the purchase included.

Best of all, a really low price compared to Sweden, and I could get it in white. (Only black and dark grey here).

Just awaiting the opportunity to use it for a longer trip.

//Kjell

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Kjell

I've got one of these, and love it.

It replaced a TourX which I never imagined I'd change from, however after getting some advice, I can confirm it's actually more comfortable and a lot quieter than the Arai. It comes with a pinlock too!

I always thought I had an Arai shaped head (as I do have a rather large cranium!) but I do have to say that the Shoei fits a treat.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes, the Shoei Hornet. Just bought a pair also in white, whilst over in the UK. Mrs Potski and I are very pleased with them. Must say though, I am normally a size 57/58 medium but ended up buying a 59/60 large... glad I tried it on first, just shows the value of trying a lid on...if I had bought them on line it would have been an expensive error. Did try others including the similarly priced Arai Tour but preferred the Shoei; just seemed to fit better - head shape maybe?

Cheers
Potski​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts