Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Sh*t... Read the title of this thread, saw it was Kymmy that had posted it and instantly thought it was me done something wrong again...

Relief.... :rolleyes:

Anyways... Yes... Cut off his goolies.... ! (Not mine...:rolleyes: )

·
All the gear...no idea
472 Posts
just hope he gets what he deserves! Will be interested to know what does happen to him.
He will be found guilty and then some social workers will stick their oar in about how he had a deprived upbringing and it wasn't his fault and really the best thing for him would be 2 weeks in the med at the cost of the taxpayer and the social worker will have to accompany him on his holida....punishment of course

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Yep quite quite shocking. It would take some really sick individual to do this.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
He will be found guilty and then some social workers will stick their oar in about how he had a deprived upbringing and it wasn't his fault and really the best thing for him would be 2 weeks in the med at the cost of the taxpayer and the social worker will have to accompany him on his holida....punishment of course
FFS DONT GET ME STARTED !!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::violent3::violent3::violent3::violent3:STRING THE F..U..C..K..E..R UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
FFS DONT GET ME STARTED !!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry4::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum:
Chad "for ****s sake take a chill pill there aint jackshit you can do about it" ;) :rolleyes:

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
bring back the stocks !!

oh and a healthy dose of national service !

Roy

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Horse tranquiliser...Then lay him in the urinal at the football ground of your choice.

On you Tube obviously..............:mad:

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
This, along with other recent events, leaves me with a very low opinion of humanity.

·
Registered
153 Posts
You may take some comfort in, further to what Barry said, your taxes have probably been paying his rent, feeding his family, buying his dope and booze, will continue to pay his family's living costs whilst he's tucked up and pay for his 're-intergration' into society.

And, oh I nearly forgot, keeps his solicitor nicely fed as well.

OK, I accept, I'm a cynical old bastard.

·
Registered
153 Posts
PS', And what's he doing with shaving foam when he's stoned and pissed? He's been frigging shoplifting, that's what.

·
Now down under
147 Posts
Who turned out this mess of a human being (hmm... human?).
Too late to stop what happened, not too late to make his face public... Tabloid newspaper time here, print his picture!!!

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
your taxes have probably been paying his rent, feeding his family, buying his dope and booze, will continue to pay his family's living costs whilst he's tucked up and pay for his 're-intergration' into society.
And, oh I nearly forgot, keeps his solicitor nicely fed as well.
Thankfully, mine haven't........ These type of trolls aren't even worth killing.....

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
I'm with you Barry, well, partly anyway :)
Sadly, this fella needs both punishment AND help - the possibility of him having had any kind of good role model is remote. What gets ME going, is that if he is sentenced, there will not be sufficient funding for the work to be done to help him become a real human being again. :mad: So it and he will continue... :mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts