Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Herts TRF are having an evening with Lois and they have asked if i can put the word out to fellow riders who may like to come along.

John's contact details are on the link so if you can come along contact him directly.

It would be great to see some of the local lads ( and ladies )and who knows you may even be tempted to join up ???

SPG

HERTFORDSHIRE

TRAIL RIDERS FELLOWSHIP

PRESENT

AN EVENING WITH

Lois Pryce

AT SHIRE PARK ON WEDNESDAY 12th MAY AT 7.30pm

Lois has completed on her own and without backup a tour of the Americas in 2003 and the complete length of Africa in 2006, she is also a regular contributor to the Trail Bike Magazine and as it is with her writing it will be a lively and fun evening.

Tickets at £5 each are available from club representative John Fox.
For tickets or further information contact him at:[email protected] mobile:07753 863024

SHIRE PARK SOCIAL CLUB

SHIRE PARK

CENTRAL DRIVE

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

HERTS.AL7 1AB

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I can reccommend this. My wife and I went to listen to Lois Pryce (and as a bonus Austin Vince too) in Skipton about 18months ago. It inspired my wife to go out and buy a 125 and she will be taking her test some time this year. Lois is entertaining to listen too with a mix of stills and movies about her 2 major trips as well as telling the girls in the room they really can manage with just 3 pairs of knickers, a couple of tee shirts and no make up or hair products.;)

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
It's well worth going just for the view if you're deaf or sat at the back with binoculars....................

she's the hairy one in the middle.................

ignore the ugly bloke on the her right, and the bloke on her left seems to be stalking her!

oh my god she'll talk to anyone, i'm going off her already, and where's his other hand gone??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts