Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys based in or around London that would like to go for a evening once a month somewhere local for some tyre kicking and a bevy?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Always keen for some tyre kicking. I am in North London but work in the city so any time is good really (I presume from your posts that you also work in the city)
Drop us a line & we can arrange a meet-up, within the next few weeks (before the horizons meet) would be good.

S

·
0 Posts
I live in Abingdon but work work in High Wycombe so I'd be happy to pop down to north London after work sometime.

I sometimes go to the Big Trail Bike Club meetings in Ripley (near Guilford) - if any of you are interested they are on the first Tuesday of each month.

Steve

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh I forgot,

The big trial bike club have a meet on the second tuesday of every month at a pub in Riply on the A3. A bit of a blatt and a bevy. Open to all makes of trial bike and Paul Cave aka caveman runs this side of things.

How do you fancy that..... next Tuesday by all accounts.

The place?The Jovial Sailor, Portsmouth Road, Ripley (which is the 'old' A3 and runs parralell to the existing through the village of Ripley. the Pub itself is on the Left Hand side as you come out of the Village,(if you have travelled from the London direction) and is about 5 mins from the A3/M25 junction.).
Sarts around 7.00 on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Contact [email protected] All existing and potential new members of the BTB.C are welcome.

Jon :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts