Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Putney Hill, N bound (downhill), Fri 26th lunchtime, immaculate blue/silver TA650
  • Approaching Kingston from Kingston Hill, Fri 26th lunctime, gingerly driven TA700. Why not use the bus lane?
  • Sarf Circular btw Clapham Common and Streatham, Sun 28th 4pm, 53plate black TA650, white helmet with a red stripe.
Anyone? :thumbup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
  • Richmond Circus end of Kew Road - yellow / black XL700V, often parked by the parade of shops, see it every morning on my way past
  • Upper end of Lincoln Avenue in Twickenham - AT with what looks like an over sized white tank ( acerbis or similar ) - just down the road from me.

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
0920hrs, Thursday the 4th of March, Streatham High Road, heading North: beyoootiful black 650 with seemingly scratch-free black-panelled Honda luggage.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
if i didn't know better philip, i'd say you had a fixation for the honda transalp:D I know this cause i'm the same;)

brought mine back to life today after three months lay-up started straight away after carbs filled up while cranking.

covered her in muc-off and rode off to the jet wash which was hard to find one that wasn't packed..

then had a ride round a local route and it pulled like a great dog on a lead it was 'magic'

great to get back riding again:iconbiggrin::thumbup::iconbiggrin:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Grovener Place in Victoria there was a nice Yellow 700 Transalp with all the matching luggage 20:45 hrs. There was usually only a dominator parked there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Another white/blue Transalp, similar to my own but with top box. Regularly seen on my morning commute on the A316 into London - carries straight on at Richmond roundabout where I peel off up the Kew Road.

This morning - black AT , again at Richmond roundabout. Tall bloke - mind you, anyone on an AT is automatically tall to me !

Anyone on here ?

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Southbound on the Charing Cross Road a black Transalp 600 with grey top box.

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
used to ride up from sussex every day. The highlight was seeing early morning hookers at Bedford Hill near Streatham, with a towel rolled up under their arms - cos there's a paddling pool in the park nearby, and that is the case for the defence your worships...

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
caught a glimpse of a lovely looking Twin today going south on the A5 towards Marble Arch....6.30ish in the eve...

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
caught a glimpse of a lovely looking Twin today going south on the A5 towards Marble Arch....6.30ish in the eve...
Ido not think it belongs to anyone here I saw one about 19 15 on Anerley Hill.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
yesterday Horseferry road ... looked like a TA with TLD decals on....I was going south towards Lambeth bridge with my son on the back of the Vara....was it Phil...?

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 'spotted' thread works! Yes! It was me! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I spent £ 15.00 on loud horns and u took no notice of me whatsoever....:confused::D
next time I will give chase to make sure you buy a drink!:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Spotted in Vauxhall Cross, just after it came over Vauxhall Bridges a Silver 650 Transalp with black top box, this was about 20:30 last night.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Tuesday night I spotted a Blue Transalp parked up in Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria.
It could have been an 04, as it was facing towards the road I could not see the plate.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Spotted tonight/ this morning, a silver 650 Transalp on the Charing Cross Road.
Parked opposite Leicester Square.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
very good looking AT on A5 in Colindale 6.45ish yesterday evening. Two up riding north....great looking bike!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts