Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
2030 on the 19th: Snot-green/beige (sorry, "camouflage") AT with a rider in shorts and Tshirt with a maiden showing a lot of leg on pillion, turning from Southwark St onto Blackfriars Bridge

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
2030 on the 19th: Snot-green/beige (sorry, "camouflage") AT with a rider in shorts and Tshirt with a maiden showing a lot of leg on pillion, turning from Southwark St onto Blackfriars Bridge
No one on here would be that stupid,
Would they?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Lovely looking AT in blue riding south on A5 colindale - west hendon couple of days ago. What a great looking bike!

PS Spotted a bloke on a yam 125 near Kilburn Wednesday evening, his visor must have been broken and the guy just wrapped half a pack of clingfilm around his helmet....:rolleyes:
I have never seen anything like it......

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Spotted a bloke on a yam 125 near Kilburn Wednesday evening, his visor must have been broken and the guy just wrapped half a pack of clingfilm around his helmet....:rolleyes:
I have never seen anything like it......
In the old days we would just use a pair of shades

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
I could've done with a deep sea diver's helmet on my journey home tonight!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Smart blue AT this morning just by Sunbury Cross (I was in the car going the other way)

RWB AT Monday evening (11th) followed me back along the A316 over Twickenham bridge - turned off somewhere before the stadium.

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thursday 14th 9:30am; Harrow Road Northbound; Blue Alp with rider in Dainesse head to foot.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Great looking AT last night Tottenham Ct Rd towards Camden...gave u a thumb up...anyone on here?

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
[FONT=&quot]Immaculate black & gold Twin out side Bike Aid in chessington, Touratech seat on a W plate anyone from here[/FONT]

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
this morning fab 02 @ down the harrow road. At traffic lights (me black vara) we exchanged nod and wave. Anyone here...? lovely bike!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Some bloke on a W plate XRV filtering on the A12 around Leyton on Tuesday about 1630. I was the guy on the ****ty RD04 behind that you let through so I could carry on filtering like a cock. :thumbright:

·
Registered
297 Posts
No postings for a little while in here !

Nice blue 650 TA along the A316 between Twickenham and Richmond this morning - looked very tidy.

Rider was done up rather like a Power Ranger though !! ;)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
and a nice gold and black Dero this morning in Cricklewood....quick chat at trafic lights....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
nice carbadero in Red and grey down from Kilburn to Marble Arch early morning couple of days ago....anyone here?

·
Registered
121 Posts
AT (RD04) seen in the morning rush hour on the A40(M) near Denham/Ickenham going into town...two mornings on the trot.

Then possibly the same AT spotted in Wooburn Green, nr Beaconsfield a couple of days later...

In the words of Paddy McGuness....."Mystery man (or woman!)...reveal yourself!" :p;)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
a suspiciously familiar looking black and white stripy painted AT with a suspiciously familiar looking bloke hanging onto it (for a change...) down Southwark Bridge road yesterday evening breaking half of the rules on the highway code......anyone we know on here.....?
:confused:I waved, he ignored......!!

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
a suspiciously familiar looking black and white stripy painted AT with a suspiciously familiar looking bloke hanging onto it (for a change...) down Southwark Bridge road yesterday evening breaking half of the rules on the highway code......anyone we know on here.....?
:confused:I waved, he ignored......!!
He's busy keeping an eye out for Lions and Tigers on his way back to Leopard's Den. :color:

21 - 40 of 77 Posts