Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
nice @ seating behind me Victoria Street-Artillery road this morning 7...ish......anyone from here?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
and another gorgeous AT coming down Cricklewood way and into Kilburn this morning! Lovely bike! I was on the red NC 700......you probably didn't c much of the bike with me seating on it! I want my Dero back!!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Think I spotted a black RD07 yesterday on Southwark Bridge around 10am. I was on my RWB RD04. I say think as I spotted it just as it went past.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Think I spotted a black RD07 yesterday on Southwark Bridge around 10am. I was on my RWB RD04. I say think as I spotted it just as it went past.
Did the rider have a red mailbag ?
If it was a W reg, it passed me on park lane at around 5:30 pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
297 Posts
RWB AT with a fruity sounding exhaust going along the A4 through Brentford last night , turned off at Gillette Corner - anyone from here ?

Mine was the TA700.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
18/5 at about 20;30 RWB @ on the Brixton Road at junction with Stockwell Road heading towards Streatham.
He pulled up along side me on fully load BMW, I pointed to the XRV sticker on my pannier and got a thumbs up.
So who was it?

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Famous nearby square?

I think that was there a while back without the plate on and we had a bit of a debate on whether it was stolen.....it wasn't.

I contacted the fella because I saw someone looking in an open pannier (I thought it was the owner until he 'left' as I pulled up next to him).

I recall the owner had done some hardcore stuff on bikes and had a sick friend he was trying to help.

There was a sticker on it that led me to him....Photographer?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yes by a famous Belgravia Square but didn't look that closely, I always get a little funny when I find people 'examining' my bike after all!

May have a look before I leave work

Also seen a mint RD03 around these parts with a leather 'Dakar' style tool bag on the rear and a great sounding exhaust

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Black with orange writing custom twin today on my way home. On the A13 at about 19:20. Anyone from here?
Looks cool dude:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
That's got to be Whealie ,he lives in lewisham.
and he's got two of them beasts........but I have also seen a nice RD03 on the Edgware road a couple of times this week....if someone from here, when u spot a black Varadero with a slim 22 stones Italian on it, give us a hoot!

41 - 60 of 77 Posts