Honda XRV Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Looked like he had loads of fishing tackle and rods strapped to the bike. Suppose he had been down on the river catching eels for dinner.
22 stone Tony and slim! Too much pasta me thinks.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
This week, Wednesday it would have been a commute to Maida Vale and back. Thursday it was loaded to take stuff to Excel for the Bike Show, where is is now on display (the only bike on show ridden there). I'll be riding home Sunday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Spent Saturday at the show. Good to meet Whealie...gotta say out of all the shiney bikes at the show the one that came out tops for me was Whealie's famous Zebra Africa Twin.....:thumbup:

·
Adventure Biker Trainee
29 Posts
Well, I went with a work colleague to the MCN Excel event yesterday, even for the last day the place was very busy.

Honda & BMW increasingly going down the Pan tourer route in some respects, and many custom bikes available for photos.

Quite a number of bargains to be had, I checked out the carbon helmets which I intend to get at next year, I checked out the KTM stand which was busy and of course the new Adventure. Overall the stand hada mixture of young & old visitors.

If anyone's going next year & fancy meeting up send a PM.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
The thought of Nev's arse-crack on my bike seat, when I had to ride it home, put me off.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts