Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
A well prepped bike by the looks of it. How much are they looking for Mark?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
image.jpg

Malaga jason. Seems to me there's some bargains to be had there. I'm eyeing up an ad there as well for an early rd04 for 990 euros. Asking your opinion jason, If you had a choice between an rd03 or an rd04 both in good nick, bearing in mind i'm not after galactic speed, which one would you go for? There's two possibilities both just over 2k euros. Both look decent enough. There's a third, an rd03 owned from new by an elderly gent, low miles, stored in garage most of its life as he worked abroad, but he wont budge below 3k euros. He doesnt need the money so no chance of haggling. Undecided about that one. Your opinion (and others) greatly appreciated. Thanks jason and Merry Christmas and a properous New Y ear to you and everyone at XRV.

mark

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
View attachment 63938

Malaga jason. Seems to me there's some bargains to be had there. I'm eyeing up an ad there as well for an early rd04 for 990 euros. Asking your opinion jason, If you had a choice between an rd03 or an rd04 both in good nick, bearing in mind i'm not after galactic speed, which one would you go for? There's two possibilities both just over 2k euros. Both look decent enough. There's a third, an rd03 owned from new by an elderly gent, low miles, stored in garage most of its life as he worked abroad, but he wont budge below 3k euros. He doesnt need the money so no chance of haggling. Undecided about that one. Your opinion (and others) greatly appreciated. Thanks jason and Merry Christmas and a properous New Y ear to you and everyone at XRV.

mark
Hi Mark,

Merry Christmas to you too. I've owned 3 RD03's but never an RD04 but have ridden my fathers old one. Personally I would go for the RD03 as it's the original daddy of the Africa Twins. In my opinion the 650 is the smoother engine.

I guess if there are the same price condition would be the deciding factor.

Let us know how you get on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts