Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone order an extra T-shirt last year or order one and not do the event or have one that's too big too small or whatever that they would be interested in selling to me. I entered sort of last minute and took someone else's place and never got the chance to order a t-shirt,and never got a reply from trying to get one retrospectively during and after the event.
Size large or xl or xxl whatever is available. secondhand not a problem (did they have the riders name on? haven't checked that bit, if so could someone let me know?)
I have one from the first and will be ordering one for the third shortly so would be nice to have a full set.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All sorted,cheers guys.

This place is never ceasing to amaze me, you ask, you hope and things happen, fecking awesome. Been annoying me all year and getting worse every time I look at this years event and realising I would have a big gap in the T shirt collection (I'm sure I'm a bit OCD you know).

They'll be some pints sunk in the old country,I'm getting a little emotional going to go lie down and sniff in the mrs ear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts