Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, it's been a while, hope you are all well and loving your new / old ATs :D

Sold mine, didn't want to but ironically the difference from an older GS funded our ADV to Spain to hunt down some of those Africa Twin film locations from the original marketing videos. Can't make this up if you tried!

Anyhoo..... if you havent seen this, and you've got 40 mins to spare, might encourage you to ride trails in Spain on your AT's

All the best eveyone! Have a laugh.....:thumb::D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi all, it's been a while, hope you are all well and loving your new / old ATs :D

Sold mine, didn't want to but ironically the difference from an older GS funded our ADV to Spain to hunt down some of those Africa Twin film locations from the original marketing videos. Can't make this up if you tried!

Anyhoo..... if you havent seen this, and you've got 40 mins to spare, might encourage you to ride trails in Spain on your AT's

All the best eveyone! Have a laugh.....:thumb::D

Watched it a while back, very good vid

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave H

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Enjoyed that Dave :thumb: That's the one thing i cant stand is the heat i can imagine how uncomfortable it made you feel.

Reactions: Dave H

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi eveyone, just to say if you wanted our route through Spain to find some Africa Twin Film locations, here it is.....:) Enjoy! (don't go on your own!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts