Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread has nothing to do with the title - but that title guarantees readers!

i was astounded to read this morning that scientists are amazed that chimps have better memories than students!

We could have told them that!!!!

did they seriously think that students would be able to remember to turn up to the tests??

were the tests fair? - did they get the chimps drunk for 7 nights in a row feed them on baked beans for six months and give them beatles posters and stupid hair?

were the students fed healthy fruit and veg and excercised regularly??

i know that on the whole XRV.org is not in favour of expensive research being done on pointless topics but lets be fair this on was brilliant!

can you imagine how it came about - some ogri type who works as a scientist was on his commute on his honda trail bike (how's that for brand placement!) when some halfwit student steps out in front of him!

He gets to work having muttered about it all the way and thinks - i bet there are cleverer chimps than students

Genius pure genius:D:D:D:D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
i was astounded to read this morning that scientists are amazed that chimps have better memories than students!
What did you say? I've forgotten.

some ogri type who works as a scientist was on his commute on his honda trail bike
Sounds like Xander. :smilebox:

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Where did you read this? I need a copy as I tend to agree but would love a copy of the report, would be quite fitting as I work in the Psychology Dept. of a university :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
This thread has nothing to do with the title - but that title guarantees readers!

We could have told them that!!!!

did they seriously think that students would be able to remember to turn up to the tests??

were the tests fair? - did they get the chimps drunk for 7 nights in a row feed them on baked beans for six months and give them beatles posters and stupid hair?

were the students fed healthy fruit and veg and excercised regularly??

i know that on the whole XRV.org is not in favour of expensive research being done on pointless topics but lets be fair this on was brilliant!

can you imagine how it came about - some ogri type who works as a scientist was on his commute on his honda trail bike (how's that for brand placement!) when some halfwit student steps out in front of him!

He gets to work having muttered about it all the way and thinks - i bet there are cleverer chimps than students

Genius pure genius:D:D:D:D:D
Great though.. Best part was today I got to tell my students that i wished they were chimps cus chimps are smarter then them!!! It is great cus i cant get in trouble for it now either cus it is a published fact!!! :toothy2::toothy2::toothy2::-D:mrgreen::eek:;););););)

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Found the BBC report here

:D

EDIT: Doh me too slow, you posted while I was searching, thanks Xander