Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be in very good condition. Will pay accordingly.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
No worries,I seem to mention it's for sale at least once a year someplace or another, but it's still remains un advertised ! Must get round to that. :D

A White '98 ? Not too many in the UK,plenty in France though.Happy hunting.:) (there are less than 200 AT's, all colours combined left in Britain :()

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... (there are less than 200 AT's, all colours combined left in Britain :()
Less bikes on the road means more spares in attics ;-)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Yes the same part. But not a used one for the price of a new unit. ;-)

Lee
Understood but there is a button that says make an offer so make an offer of what you would like to pay because he can only say no ,plus a load of German swear words that you probably wont understand without google translate.....:D:D:D
The guy who I bought my Leo Vince exhaust from for my dommie project wanted €300 for it ,I only wanted to pay €200, made my offer and got it.:thumbup:..
Ask him how much postage is to Canada then offer him €100 ,he might just say yes....;););)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The cowl on eBay has too may paint marks. I'll wait. But thanks for the tip.

Lee

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Understood but there is a button that says make an offer so make an offer of what you would like to pay because he can only say no ,plus a load of German swear words that you probably wont understand without google translate.....:D:D:D
Would you insult a seller by disclosing him that the value of the item is less than half of his asked price? if he accepts, than he loses face. Oh well. I just bought a brand new front cowl for less than the asked price on eBay for his well used cowl requiring repaint anyway. Also bought a brand new left hand panel for less than that ;-)

Now only missing the right hand panel. ;-)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey mate, just trying to be helpful...;););)
You asked ,I answered, my work is done...:D:D:D
And I thank you for that. Don't worry, it was appreciated. :blob8:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Would you insult a seller by disclosing him that the value of the item is less than half of his asked price?
Asolutely..;););)

If I think an item is over priced and the guy is open to offers, I make a far offer as the seller can say no...:thumbup:
Is it the right fairing panel or side panel you are after?

Honda AfricaTwin XRV 750 RD07A right side front panel | eBay

Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin RD07 1994-2003 right side/rechts seite, panel/deckel | eBay

[url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/flanc-cache-droit-carenage-750-africa-twin-rd07-side-panel-/361872445261?hash=item5441474f4d:g:bmYAAOSw2xRYb8YO

[/URL]

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am going for original 1998 white panels with their original decals. And not requiring repaint.

I just paid 215 Euros for a brand new left side panel. And it is the 1998-white specific part. New Old Stock.

I also paid about the same amount for a brand new front cowl of the same year and same color from a different seller, also with original stickers. New Old Stock.

As for fiberglass repro panels, Hamart sells them and they look good. Probably a good option for off-roading. In my case, I am heading toward a minty restoration. Hence originality required.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts